Space 42 Jacksonville will provide a unique and industrial venue to exhibit your next gallery show. This beautiful space is located at the distinguished creative complex next to the CoRK Arts District, a historic district thoughtfully reimagined for creative space, retail and art. With over 22,000 sq. feet the mixed-use property straddles the rapidly changing boundary between the arts district and the urban core. Space 42 is the perfect space for solo exhibitions, group shows, artists talks and creative meet ups. The goal will be to host carefully curated exhibitions and grow a continued audience of interested buyers and art community enthusiasts.
ART EXHIBITION PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 9,000 square feet of private gallery space (ideal for group & solo shows)
- Private gated parking & entrance
- Gallery title wall for entryway available *gallery shows only
- Lighting and hanging system provided *gallery shows only
- On site manager for the entire day
- Promotion from the Space 42 brand to our social network of over 6,500 followers (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) *gallery shows only
- Email newsletter promotion sent to our email list of over 1,000 art buyers and past visitors *gallery shows only
- Opening night Facebook event created and shared with our networks *gallery show only
- 100% sales handled by the artist, no commission fee taken from gallery (gallery run sales and payment system option available at a 10% commission fee) *gallery shows only
- The available gallery is 7,000 square feet
- Space capacity is 300 people
- Equipped with two bathrooms and no AC (rental options available)
- Rental price is for West gallery only - equipment, chairs, etc. not provided
- Do you provide tables, chairs, A/V equipment, light supplies, extension cords, etc?
No, the rental is for facility use only (tables/chairs/AV/ etc. must be rented or from outside vendors)
No. Unfortunately, the building does not have WIFI.
We have free onsite parking that can fit about 40 cars. Additional parking can be found nearby on the street. (both are free as well)
- What additional insurance, if any, does your venue require for private events?
We do require all renters obtain event insurance. This covers the client in the event of damage to the building or our items within the building. We suggest using The Event Helper.
- Can we bring our own wine/beer/liquor?
Yes, but we require a professional bartender on site to serve your guests. We have a dedicated bar space with a few tables and small refrigerator for setting-up & serving. We also require that the event insurance includes alcohol coverage. We suggest using www.theeventhelper.com where the option of "host liquor" is available.
We also require all garbage and catering supplies be removed at the end of the event.
- What kind of deposits are required?
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book and hold the date (as well as a signed renters agreement). The remaining fees are due 30 days prior to event. If the event is booked within the 30 day window, the payments are due in full at time of booking.
- What is your policy regarding last minute changes or cancellations due to weather or other unexpected events?
All payments are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, the event insurance typically covers all or most of the cost. A partial refund may be applied in extreme circumstances but is not guaranteed.
- Are there dumpsters available for trash or does all the trash have to be removed?
No we don't provide garbage removal. At the end of the event, all trash and belongings must be collected and removed by the renter. *Failure to properly clean-up after your event will result in a $250 cleaning fee.
Ready to book?
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or click here